Car Accidents 2017-08-18T11:31:43+00:00

CAR ACCIDENTS

There are few activities that can result in injuries as serious as those involving car accidents. Brain injuries, burns, spinal cord injuries, and whiplash are all common occurrences when motor vehicles are involved. Some accidents are more severe than others, however, and there are many different circumstances that can result in car accidents.
The attorneys at Figliola and Romano are experienced both in personal injury representation and in routinely handling car crash injury cases. We fight for you and strive to recover the sort of compensation you need and deserve.

THE TYPES OF AUTO ACCIDENTS FOR WHICH WE PROVIDE REPRESENTATION

We handle accidents involving:

  • Rear-end collisions
  • SUV rollovers
  • Construction zone accidents
  • Crossover crashes
  • Dangerous roadways
  • Defective vehicles or equipment
  • Drunk driving or dram shop liability
  • Head-on collisions
  • Reckless and aggressive driving
  • Distracted driving, including texting
  • Side-impact collisions
  • T-bone accidents
  • Uninsured and underinsured motorists

No matter what the circumstances of your accident were, if you or a loved one was injured, it is advantageous to consult with an East Bay car accident lawyer. Because Rhode Island is a comparative negligence state, it may be possible to seek damages even if both drivers are partially at fault.

VALUING YOUR CAR ACCIDENT COMPENSATION

Not every claim is worth millions of dollars; however, Rhode Island is quite reasonable when considering personal injury cases. Our experienced attorneys work tirelessly to calculate the optimal compensation for your injuries. We examine medical costs, the circumstances of the accident, associated injury costs such as wheelchairs and home adaptations, strained family relationships, and other aspects of personal suffering, as well as lost wages and occupational changes.

Because the state of Rhode Island operates under the premise of comparative negligence, even if you were partially at fault for an accident, you may still be eligible to seek damage recovery. For example, if a driver stops at a four-way intersection and is waved through by another driver, but an accident ensues, both drivers assume some responsibility for the incident. If one driver is considered to be 15 percent at fault for the accident, he or she can still seek damages for the remaining 85 percent.

PROVIDING AN INTELLIGENT LEGAL STRATEGY FOR YOU

A car accident may have destructive consequences, but that does not mean that you and your family must suffer in silence. Our attorneys are meticulous when examining these types of personal injury cases, and we are committed to pursuing every available avenue to remedy the situation as much as possible. If you would like to discuss your case with one of our attorneys, call 401-289-0404, or contact our law firm online to schedule a free consultation appointment at our Barrington office. Out-of-office appointments are available.